For Rosacea/Sensitive Skin.
G.M. Collin Rosa Sea Gel-Cream promotes a calm, even complexion with exclusive actives Anti-Redness Matrix Peptide and Aldavine, which work synergistically to strengthen skin's defenses against both external and internal inflammatory factors. G.M. Collin Rosa Sea Gel-Cream is clinically proven to reduce skin reactivity by up to 85%, to reduce the appearance of redness by up to 75%, and to increase hydration by up to 48% after just 28 days.
Features / Benefits:
• Significantly decreases the appearance of redness.
• Prevents inflammation and restores skin comfort.
• Neutralizes internal aging factors.
• Minimizes sensitivity caused by environmental factors.
• Soothes and provides an antioxidant effect.
How To Use:
Apply morning and evening to cleansed skin. Lightly massage.
• Anti-Redness Matrix Peptide - Reduces redness, prevents inflammation, soothes, and provides an antioxidant effect.
• Magnolia Bark - Provides long lasting hydration.
• Distilled Rose Water - Antioxidant; calms irritation.
• Sea Mayweed Extract - Soothes and prevents inflammation.
• Aldavine - Strengthens capillary walls to reduce redness.